Friday, August 22, 2008

About Happy Family by G & M

Well, I am sitting here all by myself. I was looking at Jacob and Joellen's blog and some others and thought I would like to do that myself. So I think I have figured this out all by myself. This is a big deal for me to do something on the computer without the kids help.
The Glen and Marie Jenkins Family
was created just 30 years ago this month. We have had such a wonderful life together. We have lived in Woods Cross for almost 29 years. I guess you can say we love it here. We have 5 wonderful sons and 1 beautiful daughter. Two, oh so cute grand babies. Anna 9 months and Axel 8 days old. Two wonderful daughter-in-laws. Our 4th son (Thomas) is serving the Lord for the Church in the Canada, Montreal Mission and he will be home sometime in October! We are all so excited. He will come home to a new sister-in-law ( Rachel), and a niece and a nephew. He is still loving his mission, (I guess that is why we still don't have a release date yet).

No comments: