Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So sorry

It has been forever that I have blogged! Well most of you know that my life has been upside down for about 6 months. Last fall I had really bad back pain, the Dr. thought it was just normal back pain, but finally in January I found out that I had a tumor on my spine. Did a bunch of test/scans and on January 19th found that I had cancer. So February 1st I started treatments, radiation and chemo. I have now been done with treatments for about 5 weeks, and I am finally feeling so much better. It has been a long hall, but the pain is almost nothing now. Unless I am very tired at the end of the day. I don't know much about what I do now. I am in limbo. Just waiting to have a PET scan to see if the tumor and cancer are gone. Not sure when I will have the PET scan. Maybe May or June. Sorry no pictures. Maybe at another time. Just thought I would up date why the huge span of no blogging.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad you are feeling better and hope it just keeps getting better from here on out.

Matt and Jess said...

Our prayers are with you and your family and we hope you get feeling better and better.